New Student Enrollment
Step 1: New Student Interview Requirement
- Students home school will refer student on MISIS program - Option School User
- Students home school will also fill out form on BULLETIN NO. BUL- 847.1
- Student must be accompanied by their Parent / Guardian.
- Bring Transcripts from their previous school.
- Parent / Guardian will be contacted by school for formal intake / registration.
- Enrollment interview
- BUL-847.1 Referral to Community Day Schools
Replaces REF-6294.1. Bulletin No. BUL-847, of the same title, dated March 22, 2004. This updated bulletin also provides revisions to referral forms attachments A and B. This policy bulletin provides to all schools and offices guidelines and information regarding student referral to Community Day School.
* If accepted, the student and parent/guardian will move on to Step 2. Alonzo CDS will provide an acceptance letter, which the student will furnish that letter to his/her current school, so that they can proceed with the final check out and provide the student with a P.A.R. and Official Transcript.
Step 2 :
Student Registration (Please bring the following documents at the time of the interview.)
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Records
- Proof of Current Residency, which must show the name of: Parent/Guardian or Caregiver with current date and residence address
- Utility service bill (Gas Company, DWP)
- Property Taxes, Rental or Lease Agreement
- Official Government mail